How do you dominate your market with 100K linkedin leads?
Linkedin is to the business what Facebook is to the people:
LinkedIn is a business-focused social networking site. Majority of its members are online entrepreneurs, business owners, marketers, and all sorts of business-oriented individuals. This fact alone makes the social site a must-have for your own business. If you are not building your presence on it, then you are missing out on a lot of business opportunities.
Whether you are promoting a new product or service, looking to hire new employees, or simply marketing your business as a whole, LinkedIn provides you with a plethora of tools and resources that you may use to help you accomplish all these things. Creating a LinkedIn profile for your business is an effective business strategy.
Here are a few tips on how you should go about it:
1. Setting up a business profile on LinkedIn is free.
2. Make sure that you complete all the necessary information in the registration process.
3. Take time to write a brief but very informative description of your business.
4. Place your business under the correct category.
5. If you have a business or company blog, get the feed of the blog and include it on your business LinkedIn profile.
How to start making connections via LinkedIn’s groups?
First let’s take a look into the “Groups” feature and how you can use it to make connections. A LinkedIn group is just like any group. If you are familiar with Facebook groups, they are pretty similar with LinkedIn groups. It’s just a bunch of LinkedIn users who share the same interests, hobbies, or causes.
There are two common ways that you can get yourself involved with a group. You can either create a group or you can join one that’s been created by another user. There’s no limit as to how many groups you can join. No matter what industry you are in, there are likely dozens of groups for it on LinkedIn. Use the site’s in-built search functions to look for these groups that are relevant to your interests or niche.
Obviously, making connections with users who belong to groups you are interested in is much more effective than making connections with random members. In essence, it is targeted marketing. You will be talking to people who will actually listen to what you ave to say.
Using LinkedIn company pages for promoting your business:
Did you know that personal profiles aren’t the only types of accounts you can make on LinkedIn? You can also set up pages for your company or business. Just log into your account and click on the tab that says “Companies”. From there, adding your business or company is as simple as filling in the blanks and adding all the pertinent information for everyone to see. Here are a few tips on how you can optimize your company’s profile page for the LinkedIn crowd:
1. Make sure that you include all the relevant information about your business.
2. Use the correct category for your business.
3. Connect your other web accounts with your business page.
What exactly you will find in this Course:
• Module 1: Laying the Foundation
• Module 2: Growing Your Audience
• Module 3: The Next Level
• Module 4: Building Your Company
• Bonus #1: Linked Working e-Book
• Bonus #2: LinkedIn Master Strategies e-Book
• Bonus #3: LinkedIn Ads Training
• Bonus #4: Sean Malarkey’s Twixplode
Watch below brief video and learn how one guy drives a ton of automated traffic to his sites daily..
Click To Watch Linkedinfluence Testimonial
And also read more information About How & Why To Use LinkedIn.com