Responses to my Cato Unbound essay
The trackback system on Cato Unbound seems to be imperfect, so here is a roundup of the blog reactions to my essay, for some light reading for y'all over the weekend :). I'll be making detailed replies on the Cato Unbound site starting on Tuesday.
Official responses on Cato Unbound:
- Brian Doherty: THE MANY PATHS TO LIBERTARIANISM
- Jason Sorens: LEVERAGING INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE.
- (Peter Thiel's response is not up yet)
Around The Blogosphere:
- Jason Kuznicki (Cato Unbound editor)
- Ilya Somin on the Volokh Conspiracy
- David Friedman: Ways of Changing The World
- Second-level Libertarianism here on DR by C. J. Trillian
- Brad Taylor: Democracies Never Compete and Technology vs. Ideology
- Bryan Caplan on EconLog
- Will Wilkinson
- Living on Mars:The problem with “folk activism”